The NodOn Zigbee 1-Channel 16A Relay Switch SIN-4-1-20 enables users to control their garage door, gate, heater, power socket, boiler or other. It is easy to install on existing equipment to connect it and make it remotely controllable - requires a compatible home automation system - with a smartphone, by voice or automatically.
Please Note: Requires a Zigbee compatible home automation system.
- Zigbee 1-channel 16A Relay Switch
- Compatible with lots of Zigbee ecosystems: Zigbee 3.0, this relay switch is 100% Zigbee interoperable
- High switching capacity: 3680W for controlling individual devices or collective (water heater, boiler...)
- Potential-free output: 1
- Energy measurement: No
- Ultra low profile: Installation in electrical boxes from >30mm
- Installation without DIY work: On the existing controller or at the electrical panel (DIN Rail Box needed)
- Update Over-The-Air (OTA): The relay switch is quick to update thanks to the OTA function.
- Updates can be carried out via a compatible home automation system.
- Power supply: 230V AC ~ 50Hz
- Switching capabilities: 230V AC – 16A
- Consumption: <1W
- Maximum engine power: 3680W - Integrated zero crossing
- RF protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Wireless frequency range: 2.4 GHz
- RF power max: +10dBm
- Range: up to 30m indoors
- Operational temperature: -20° C to 60° C
- Protection rating: IP 20