With its two channels, the NodOn Zigbee 2-Channel 2*3A Relay Switch SIN-4-2-20 enables the user to connect and remotely control one or two lights via smartphone, by voice or automatically. It is easy to install, without building work, behind a wired wall switch, on the ceiling or in the electrical panel.
Please note: Requires a Zigbee compatible home automation system.
- Zigbee 2-Channel 2x 3A Relay Switch
- Compatible with lots of Zigbee ecosystems: Zigbee 3.0, this relay switch is 100% Zigbee interoperable
- Multiple installation options: At the ceiling light, behind an existing wired switch, without a wired switch. The installation of the relay switch is simple and quick.
- Zero-Crossing: The zero-crossing feature allows the relay switch to be fully compatible with all types of lamps.
- Energy measurement: No
- Ultra low profile: Installation in electrical boxes from >30mm
- Installation without DIY work: On the existing controller or at the electrical panel (DIN Rail Box needed)
- Update Over-The-Air (OTA): The relay switch is quick to update thanks to the OTA function.
- Updates can be carried out via a compatible home automation system.
- Power supply: 230V AC ~ 50Hz
- Switching capabilities: 230V AC - 2 x 3A
- Consumption: <1W
- Maximum output power: 2 x 690W - zero crossing
- RF protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Wireless frequency range: 2.4 GHz
- RF power max: +10dBm
- Range: up to 30m indoors
- Operational temperature: -20° C to 60° C
- Protection rating: IP 20