The NodOn Zigbee Roller Shutter SIN-4-RS-20 turns a motorized roller shutter, awning or rolling sunshades into a remotely controlled one with hasslefree installation, no need for DIY work. It can be remotely controlled via smartphone. Automatic control is also possible through a compatible home automation gateway.
Please Note: Requires a Zigbee compatible home automation system.
- Zigbee Roller Shutter
- Compatible with lots of Zigbee ecosystems: Zigbee 3.0, this relay switch is 100% Zigbee interoperable
- Auto calibration: No adjustments are needed, the Relay Switch will do an automatic self-calibration on the equipment.
- Ultra low profile: Installation in electrical boxes from >30mm
- Installation without DIY work: On the existing controller or at the electrical panel (DIN Rail Box needed)
- Update Over-The-Air (OTA): The relay switch is quick to update thanks to the OTA function.
- Updates can be carried out via a compatible home automation system.
- Power supply: 230V AC ~ 50Hz
- Switching capabilities: 230V AC – 3A
- Consumption: <1W
- Maximum engine power: 280W Max - 60 Nm Max- Integrated zero crossing
- RF protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Wireless frequency range: 2.4 GHz
- RF power max: +10dBm
- Range: up to 40m indoors
- Operational temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Protection rating: IP 20
- Rolling sunshades compatible