The POPP Wall Controller 2 is a Z-Wave device that can activate predefined scenes in a Z-Wave gateway or directly controls other devices via association
The POPP Wall Controller 2 is a Z-Wave device that can activate predefined scenes in a Z-Wave gateway or directly controls other devices via association. Although it is controlling other devices, the Wall Controller 2 cannot act as a Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary) and will always need a Z-Wave gateway to be included into a Z-Wave network. The device can be used in different modes that are selected by configuration parameters:
- Activation of predefined scenes in gateways or other Z-Wave devices.
- Control other Z-Wave devices via association using "ON", "OFF" or dimming commands.
With the battery-operated POPP Wall Controller 2, you can control your smart home from everywhere in the room, because the flat switch can be positioned on every planar surface like a wall or your furniture. Using the Wall Controller 2 is as simple as using an ordinary light switch – but with significantly more functions.
- 4-Button Wall Controller
- Control up to 12 different scenes - each button controls scenes by single click, double click, hold and released
- Scene control (only) via Z-Wave gateway
- Easy installation
- Use it as simple as an ordinary light switch – but much more versatile
- Frame and rocker in Düwi EVERLUX design
- Supports security command class
- Longer battery life, due to optimized energy management
- Power supply: 1x CR2032 battery (inclusive)
- Scope of delivery: Wall Controller 2, mounting plate, frame and rocker (EVERLUX), battery CR2032
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus