Zipato Mini RFID Keypad combines RFID and Z-Wave protocol for access control purposes.
Zipato Mini RFID Keypad combines RFID and Z-Wave protocol for access control purposes. The user can identify themselves either by using manual code buttons on the numeric keypad, or by using a RFID key fob. The keypad fully supports Zipato automated security systems but also works with other Z-Wave enabled networks. “Home” and “Away” buttons allow the arming and disarming of security system or running any automation scenario. 1 RFID tag included, up to 20 codes supported.
- Arms or disarms security system
- User identification over numeric keypad or RFID key fobs (1 included)
- Can be used with any Z-Wave network/controller, regardless of the manufacture
- Very low power consumption
- Low power indication
- Low battery auto report
- Easy installation and relocation
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 10°C ~ 40°C
- OPERATING HUMIDITY: 30%to 80%
- DIMENSIONS 17 x 62 x 62 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT 45g