Consider the following statements and if you answer YES to any of them, it is time to action.
- Your family members want to stay home as they age, but want the security of knowing someone is watching out for them.
- You worry that something has happened when your aging family member doesn't stay in touch.
- A family member has had a recent illness that requires some extra care, but can't afford expensive assisted living.
- You want a safety net for active and healthy aging family members.
When designing the system as per the needs and /or your worries, use the rules below in order to decide what is required. Always remember that it is not necessary to install everything in one go. Start from the most vital/urgent ones and enhance the system with new devices for extra monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- Know when someone gets up from bed, or if they failed to get up by a pre-determined time
- Be aware if someone is waking up often during the night and going to the bathroom
- Has someone gone into the bathroom, and not come out for a long period... a potential slip & fall?
- Are they moving around, or just staying in one place
- Make sure that lights are on when needed and as they move.
- Have they opened the refrigerator to eat or medicine cabinet to take medicine?
- Remotely monitor temperature sensor to ensure the heat or AC is set correctly
- Water sensors to notify if a bathtub or toilet is overflowing.
- Fire and Smoke sensors.
- Doors are closed and locked during night.
- Inactivity alert for the infirm, elderly
- Strobe light only alert for deaf persons using dual mode siren
- Passive (via email) or active (local siren) security alerts
Just let us know of your needs and we'll prepare a system tailored to you. Use it and realise tha advantages. Then, you can extend it to cover extra facilities by adding extra devices.
We'll be always available to recommend, desigh nad support your decissions.