The Fibar RGBW Module allows controlling 4 color LED strips via Z-Wave wirelessly and locally utilizing a traditional wall switch.
Apart from traditional RGB channels, it also supports the additional white light channel, which allows adding pastel to the colour scheme. The device is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch.
The switch is not longer directly connected to the load but acts as an input device for the Fibar insert that is controlling the load. The solution works with all switch designs or potentiometers with or without neutral position as long as there is enough space in the wall box behind the switch.
The device is just 15 mm height. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box.
This device is designed for a 3 wire system and needs a neutral wire in the wall box.
• Voltage: 12V or 24V DC
• Maximum Output Current: 12A - sum of all output channels, 6A - for a single channel
• Maximum Load: 144W (at 12VDC), 288W (at 24VDC)
• Load Type: 12/24V LED or Halogen bulbs
• Inputs: 4x (binary or 0-10V)
• Outputs 4x PWM
• Power Consumption: < 0.3W
• Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm