The Universal Binary Sensor is a wireless module that makes it possible to improve the functionality of any sensor with a binary output by allowing it to communicate with the wireless Z-Wave network and the FIBARO system.
• Inputs: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital single-wire input
• Outputs: 2 potential-free outputs
• Supports four temperature sensors including the DS18B20
• Output voltage: 36V DC / 24V AC ±5% (max)
• Output current: 150mA (max)
• Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
• Measurement Range: -55 to +126°C.
• Temperature of operation from -10 to 40°C.
• Dimensions: 14.5 x 27.3 x 12 mm (H x W x D)