This zwave Plus motion detector (PIR = passive infrared receiver) detects the presence of a person in a room. The units send information to a controller or any other associated Z-Wave device. Up to 4 devices can be controlled from this device. Beside the motion detector function the device also works as temperature sensor. The installation can be done with screws or double-sided tape. The device is battery-operated and therefore in sleeping mode unless an action is detected. After a programmable sleeping time the device wakes up and sends a status information. After this the unit goes back to sleeping modus. Batteries can be changed without unscrewing the device from the door or frame. The unit will give a visual warning on the device and sends a warning to the Z-Wave controller, when batteries need to be replaced. A tamper switch protects the device from removal or manipulation if used in security applications. The powerful CR123 Lithium battery lasts 3 - 5 years on normal operation conditions. The device supports normal Z-Wave inclusion, auto inclusion and network wide inclusion for convenient handling.
• PIR range: Up to 10m x 100° (at height of 2m)
• Temperature sensor: -15°C to +40°C
• Tamper Switch: Yes
• Push-button: Wake-up, inclusion and exclusion
• LED: Battery level (low)
• Power: CR123A 3V Lithium (included)
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 84 x 62 x 50mm
• Scope of delivery includes the device itself, the battery, adhesive tape and an instruction manual.