The Fibaro Flood Sensor will alert you of a threatening flood or a rapid temperature rise or drop and has a wide variety of additional functions. Thanks to its flexible gold telescopic probes the device can even work on uneven surfaces.
The Flood Sensor has a built in alarm siren which will help you to react quickly in case of a flood, rapid temperature change or the attempt to tamper with it. Aside from the alarm siren, the device can alert you of a threat using colour displays from the built in RGB diode. In addition to this a tilt sensor will detect tilt and movement over 15 degrees and send out a report to the main controller. The built in temperature sensor can not only be used to serve as a fire alarm sensor, it may also be used to manage an in-floor heating system.The Input terminal allows you to connect an external probe and install the sensor in any location. The Output terminal allows for a connection to an alarm system.
The Sensor will work on 12 or 24 VDC or battery.
• External power input: 12V - 24V DC
• Battery type: CR123A
• Power consumption on DC: 0.4W
• Max. output terminal current: 25 mA
• Max. output terminal voltage: 40V (AC or DC)
• EU standards: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 199/5/WE
• Z-Wave signal range: 50 meters outdoors, 30 meters indoors
• Measurable temperature range: -20 °C to 100 °C
• Temperature measurement precision: 0.5 °C (between 0 °C to 40 °C)
• Dimensions: 72 mm x 28 mm