The Smart Meter is an extremely versatile and powerful instrument for measuring energy in a three-phase power network with up to 65A. A built-in microprocessor calculates the reactive energy, the power and the power factor with the measured signals. The Smart Meter is designed so that it can be mounted on a top-hat rail. The Qubino Smart Meter can be used in residential, industrial and commercial facilities. It permanently measures the current and the actual voltage directly in a 3-phase three-phase network. It calculates the current and total power, the power factor PHI and reactive energy which is actually consumed. The control via Z-Wave allows separately available relays to be controlled as well as to evaluate the measurement results from the device.
- MID calibrated and certified
- Z-Wave Plus
- Secure 2
- EU frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Package content: 1x Qubino 3-Phase Smart Meter
Main terminals (1I, L2I, L3I, NI, L1O, L2O, L3O, NO):
- Contacts capacity: 2.5...16 (25) qmm
- Connection screws: M5
- Max torque: 3.5 Nm
Optional terminals (DI, DO):
- Contact capacity: 1…2.5 qmm
- Connection screws: M3
- Max torque: 1.2 Nm
- Type (connection): three phase (4u)
- Reference current (Iref): 5 A
- Maximum current (Imax): 65 A
- Minimum current (Imin): 0.25 A
- Starting current: 20 mA
- Voltage (Un): 230 V (±15-20%)
- Power consumption at Un: < 8 VA
- Nominal frequency (fn): 50 and 60 Hz
BICOM432-40-WM1".Qubino Smart Meter accessoires for combination with Qubino Smart Meter. For correct connection and wiring please refer to the manual and the productpictures. Voltage: 230V ± 10%, 50-60Hz. Current: 32A, 4 pole.
IKA232-20/230 V".Qubino Smart Meter accessoires for combination with Qubino Smart Meter. For correct connection and wiring please refer to the manual and the productpictures. Voltage: 230V ± 10%, 50-60Hz. Current: 32A, 2 pole.