The Z-Wave Smart Meter Sensor is a compact sensor designed to read gas meter values. Its compact size and external wireless transmitter makes it easy to install in any distribution board. The device is battery powered (will last about 1 year) and reports the meter value once in 15 minutes.
The device can also store values up to 3 months. This ensures, that the system can even be used in a minimal configuration with a simple Z-Wave USB Stick (Not part of delivery!) connected to a PC.
• Range: 25~35 meters indoor, 50~110 meters outdoor
• Meters Supported: Silver Spot, Magnetic, Dial, Electronic
• Sensor Head size: 28.6 x 26.6 x 9.1 mm
• Main Unit size: 93 x 75 x 34 mm
• Weatherproof environment: Both sensor cable and main unit
• Cable Length: 5 meters
• Storage Space: About 3 months of consumption data (values every 15 minutes)
• Wall-Mount Accessories: Included
• Z-Wave: Certificated
• CE Certificates: 88/387/EEC; 2004/108/EC; 2006/95/EC
• Operating: 0 ~ 50ºC, 20 ~ 90% RH
• Storage: -20 ~ 70ºC, 15 ~ 95% RH