The switch is not longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the Fibar insert that is controlling the load. The device is just 15 mm height. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box. This device is designed for a 3 wire system and needs a neutral wire in the wall box.
• Max. AC output: 2*8 A/ 230 V
• Max. DC output: 2 *8 A/ 30 V
• Max. Power load 2*1.5 KW as resistive load ( in case of loads other than resistive it may be
• Conforms to UE requlations: EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
• Overheating protection: safety off at 105oC,
• Ambient temperature: 10oC - 40oC
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes fi ≥50mm,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure),
• Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.