The Qubino Flush Shutter DC is ideal for controlling the 12–24V DC motors of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds and similar sunscreens
The Qubino Flush Shutter DC is ideal for controlling the 12–24V DC motors of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds and similar sunscreens. You can control it either remotely through the Z-Wave network or through wall switches. It also measures power consumption and supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor.
The Qubino Flush Shutter DC can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F). It supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor, which is also useful for creating complex scenarios. Every module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Power supply 12 - 24 VDC ±10%
- Rated load current 2 A
- Overcorrect protection 5 A
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load) 48 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy +/- 5%
- Digital temperature sensor range (sensor must be ordered separately) -50° ~ +125°C
- Operation temperature -10° ~ +40°C
- Distance up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm
- Weight (including packaging) 28 g (34 g)
- Electricity consumption 0.3 W
- For installation in boxes Ø ≥ 60 mm or 2 M
- Switching H bridge